Roundwood Primary School require a part time Teaching Assistant for September 2019
Salary: Bucks Pay Range 1: 6-10 dependent on experience
Job Term: Permanent
Hours of work: 8.30 – 12.30 Monday to Friday (20 hours total)
Roundwood Primary is a rural school set in two villages just north of Buckingham. Our infant site is in Tingewick and the junior site is based in Gawcott.
We are seeking a teaching assistant to join our school team. Our teaching assistants are employed by the school so have the opportunity to further their experience by working across both sites. Experience of working in Foundation Stage or KS1 would be an advantage for this role initially. Pay Scale 1: 6-10 pro rata (h
We are looking for a teaching assistant who has:
- A passion for and enjoyment of teaching and learning
- High expectations of themselves and the children they work with
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- The desire to work as part of a team
- A positive attitude that brings learning to life
- Children who are keen to learn
- The support of highly motivated and supportive colleagues and parents
- Governors who are committed to the continuing development of the school and its staff
- A positive environment in which to work and learn
- An inviting site with a village feel
This is an exciting time to join us as we build on our successes and your contribution will be part of that future. If you would like an informal conversation about the post then please telephone the school office on 01280 813066.
Visits to the school are very welcome. Further details can be obtained by telephoning Mrs Hall, the office manager at the infant site on 01280 848306 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
The school reserves the right to appoint before the interview date for the right candidate.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the posts are subject to an enhanced CRB check.
Closing date: Monday 22nd July at 12 noon
Interview Date: Tuesday 23rd July